April 12, 2011

brand-new phase

How can I describe last Sunday? I'M ON EDGE! even now I'm still in hullabaloo. All the trepidation that I felt at the first place were swept away and changed with this felicity. It started with the idea that I should do and learn new object which has something to do with my classes. Then I saw the doorway through my senior in highschool on facebook. The opportunity to play role as reporter in jazz scope enticed me so well. New circle usually freaked me out. Thank Lord it didn't happen this time, in fact they welcomed me and Ghea nicely. I love the place, the ambience, friendly air, jazzy tunes, even the effing shot of macchiato. Writing straightly on the spot as first task startled me at once but then all things beat smoothly and I could follow the cadence. Eventually, came another kicks. At nite I found that The Report which was made by some of us had published on web and I saw my name on it! Then me and Ghea had received the official ID in the mornin. Couldn't happy more :D  "Welcome abroad girls"
I realize it is a sweet first step for sure. It really is. As I know big expectation and commendation need deed and accomplishment in return. Still, lotta jazz thingy and music vocab that I should understand. But then comes mild word,  "Relax, do not push, go with the flow... Let the music choose  it own right time for you "
THE REPORT: Sunday Jazz XIX at Potluck

No comments:

Post a Comment